- Concept Development
- Request for Proposal
- Contract Package
- Preproduction Test
- Final Acceptance Test
- Support & Maintenance
Software Type Matrix
Developer Qualifications Summary
The developer must answer these questions:
- What technologies (i.e., Database, Platform, Network, Programming languages, GUI tools, InstallShield, or other install wizard) will be used?
- Any previous software projects delivered to EPRI and were they Acceptance Tested by EPRI? What were the results?
- What development methodologies will be used? A copy of your development guidelines and standards may be requested by EPRI.
- What project planning and tracking tools will you use to manage the project?
- Will you have independent quality assurance reviews during the life cycle of your project? Please explain.
- Will you document a formal Test Plan and at what point will it be available? Please explain.
- How will requirements implementation be tracked? Please explain.
- Describe your Bug Tracking process.
- At what point in the life cycle will a Preproduction Test plan be available?
- Do you have a project timeline that shows when the parts of the quality plan will come into place?